Saturday, August 28, 2010

Something about "rights" that I wrote a long time ago

Too many people these days believe that they have some kind of special right that is owed to them. Truth is, you don't.. The only RIGHT that you have, is to Die. That's right, your only natural, God given right, is to die. "Why is this?" You may be asking. You may be thinking to yourself, "I have tons of rights.. I have the right to drive, the right to be homosexual, the right to run for president, the right to make fun of ugly people, but you don't. You don;t have a right to live. Only to die. God is gracious enough to give you the ability to live, and the ability to do those things, but nobody owes you a special right for anything. Now, I'm not talking about person to person favors, I'm talking about rights. Don't get confused now. :P God created people in his own image. An image that is perfect, one without flaws, and guess what we do.. We screw it up. We lost our right to live. Death became something that was more real than day and night when Human kind fell into sin. God gave us a right to die that day. He has only revoked that right twice, and I guarantee he will not again until Judgement day, and he will never give us anymore rights. It is grace alone that we thrive off of our entire lives. Through the grace of God, and the grace of others. If nobody else showed grace towards you, where would you be? Sure as hell not where you are right now.. These are my thoughts on People's Rights and what not, but as I state in other blogs, If you don't believe in God, then take this with a grain of salt, or take it to heart and hear what I have to say. If you want to hear what I have to say about God and the Bible, then continue reading my blogs or message me, but if not, then don't waste mine and your time and leave it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment